Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 21-12-2015

Prioritizing tasks

Hey Rotten!

How complex it would be for the script to detect a certain task (whenever it's available) and cancel (!!!!) chosen ones that are already running - to start the one that has been detected.

Uhmm...ok let me describe it better:

certain task - one of the rares that can pop out
already running - I would make a list of those that can be active, and set a cancel priority base on task name, or the time till it's complete

The way I see it is: when the chosen task is available the script cancels the running one, and starts the rare task.

Looks a bit complicated, but I'm sure it can be done.

Let me know is it possible within this script or should it be somehow supplemented with the other one.

Thanks!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Yes, I was thinking this too few times, but never started look it because old leadershit did enough AD´s so cancelling was not profitable.

It is not hard to detect task what are ongoing, it is not so hard to make logic use "cancel" button, it is complex to make logic/list what to cancel and when BUT... it is allmost impossible make that code work reliable way because gateway has glitches/lag and other bugged features.

Even simple gateway script fails sometimes and start task what is not intended to start.

...maybe it is better look Gateway AH and automate whole AH selling so cryptic then can remove AH too, ;).

§

Yeah I thought it would be a bit rough to make it work. Thanks anyway !

§
Posted: 01-09-2016

Maybe it's time we update this crap for these people Rotten. There are enough returning and prices are up that it's time.

Sign in to post a reply.