Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 22-07-2015

the end of the script for leadership !!

hello all,
readt this patch note :
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9469863-patch-notes%3A-nw.45.20150618a.6

§

Just saw it I am pissed

§

Don't worry. Even if it happens, ads will became more valuable, they will be more rare, so the ZAX will drop. If the zen goes as low as 200ads for example, zen sales will drop,so less money for them. So eventually they will add leadership again in gateway.

§

RIP

§
Don't worry. Even if it happens, ads will became more valuable, they will be more rare, so the ZAX will drop. If the zen goes as low as 200ads for example, zen sales will drop,so less money for them. So eventually they will add leadership again in gateway.

i think they prefer closed the game if they don't do more $.

§
Posted: 23-07-2015

Time for a in game bot!

§

now for a free one of those would be nice

§

Anyone knows of a good in game bot to use? Or any plans of making one in the near future?

§

a in game prof bot = no possibility to play because when task ended bot connect to the right toons and if it is during you are in dungeons or pvp or whatever ..

§

in game bot will work when you are not present

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

well, end of Leadership, we see if they can kill game completely.

Gateway script can then only level up other profession and ingame botting will increase as long game lives.

It was good as long it lasted, ;).

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 23-07-2015

Ingame bots for Neverwinter are only two(what I know),

Viper, http://www.mmoviper.com/ (year plan)

Astral, (1month to year plans), http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=112&p=34365#p34365

, both bot currently lacks profession botting, but I see there is way to add it or add Leadership only, because other Proffs can be done on gateway if needed.

§

Anyone interested in buying 2 accounts of 50 toons each ?

§

Rotten which one of those bots is it the easiest to add profession leadership farming

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Rotten which one of those bots is it the easiest to add profession leadership farming

None,

if they not contain interface for profession and as I mentioned allready, Gateway script still works collecting rewards and with other task, cryptic just crippled Gateway Leadership, maybe they kill whole Leadership after someone do "ingame clicker" for it.

§

i have already switched to skyforge since open beta and will stay there until something better comes along. combat is a lot of fun in skyforge. not a perfect game of course but it will do the task of keeping me busy till black desert releases.
PS there is never ever ever any way they will fix this broken shit of a game they call "neverworks". so a rapid decline of population will teach them to listen to player feedback and not scam people with "account bound" companions (YES i am very pissed about that shit they pulled).

See ya on skyforge.

§
Posted: 24-07-2015

**Misterbean - how much for the accounts?

§

Enough for me - bye bye Craptic.
I planned to wait for strongholds but now it's pointless.
Anyone got new favorite mmo beside skyforge?

§

I am actually doing a resume of what included in the 2 account. I will surely post them on (epicnpc) later on tonitgh. 1 account as 450 slave slots with white assets. 90 keys . 10 mil a.d. and numerous epic gear, that was main account around 300$. the new account as 49 toons. 3 at 60+ and 46 at 30-40 sp around 300 slave slots for around 200$. I am using epicnpc cause we will use a middleman for your protection. thank. We all kno that 50 toons = 100$ and 450 assets = 100$ too, so i think 200 is fair price.

§

Thanks for the response MB; it will be interesting to see if you get the $200 asking price considering all Leadership farming is now manual and laborious through the game. Not to mention the further risk of more changes that could limit the earning capacity. I hope you get your investment of time back; I just wouldn't want to pay that kind of $$ based on our current and future environment. Good Luck.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 26-07-2015

Im gonna try Skyforge, but I think I leave bots out for while, only Astral.

§

Skyforge is good but toooo grindy.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

well, need look it but no more grind.

§
Posted: 27-07-2015

So this still work but leadership is not work?

Any alternatives to make leadership work again... ingame scripts?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 27-07-2015

No, ingame bots are just few .

Gateway script do other task as before but leadership is just removed so there is no way use it like before and if they rework it.. well we see it then.

Use script for leveling other profession and forgot leadership, not real gain with it now.

Sign in to post a reply.