Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 08-04-2015

Mod 6 Feedback

Some things I've noticed with my script that are currently driving me crazy. Thankfully these will only be a concern for a limited time (these are related to leveling only0.

The script stacks all uncommon "assets" on one professions slot. example:

3 uncommon rank 3, 6 common rank 3, and 27 common rank 1 assets. Trying to use 9 slots to go from rank 20-25. The script will take the 3 uncommons in one slot, use the 6 commons in six slots, the two remaining slots do not have a rank 3 asset so it begins training assets (turning off training assets just means the slots do not get used). I can't imagine how to change this without hardcoding, but its annoying.

Running the rank 21 Mass gathering tasks generate 250xp per hour, the non-mass counterpart generates 180xp per hour. Even if i hardcode ex. 21:["Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass","Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"], the non-mass option is selected. I believe this is because the name is very similar (it's only missing the "_Mass"). This is a 37% loss in efficiency. Personally from 21-25 I'm planning to just gather resources because I don't want to waste the new materials while the market has such a limited (and expensive supply) and while the +4 items generate 640 XP per hour the realized xp per hour is 170 if you include the materials to make the +2 consumable (if you have +2s sitting around obviously +4 upgrades is preferable).

Love the script btw, great work. I find it very helpful in keeping me organized.

§
Posted: 08-04-2015
Edited: 08-04-2015

You don't have mass gathering task in that line, so how you want to run it before non-mass option which is 2nd in there ?! Better look what you are editing. In that case mass refine will start only after non - mass gather goes couple of times to collect res for refining.

§
Posted: 09-04-2015

Not sure I understand, i have it set to mass refine first, if the materials are not available complete Deep Wilderness Gathering.

Gather Adamant Ore and Aberrant Pelts: "/professions-tasks/Jewelcrafting/Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic"

Deep Wilderness Gathering: "/professions-tasks/Jewelcrafting/Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"

§

sIGHS I sjust wish every profession would mass gatherer all the way to max, is there a way to do this, and what is with the multiple options for weaponsmithing in the script, how do I select the one I want?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

What you talking here is not script problem, ;) .

You need open script and edit "Tasklist".

After you edited tasklist,

change

// @version 1.10.06.01 

something like

// @version 10

Now script not auto-update until it reach version 10 and because current is 1.10.xx.xx it might take some time.

ps. two different script for gateway, multiple sets for tasklist and allways they will NOT match for all.

sIGHS I sjust wish every profession would mass gatherer all the way to max, is there a way to do this, and what is with the multiple options for weaponsmithing in the script, how do I select the one I want?
Like @Prynce say, I like script have "read my mind and do all" -button on it, because that is needed.

§
Edited: 09-04-2015
Not sure I understand, i have it set to mass refine first, if the materials are not available complete Deep Wilderness Gathering.

But if you have anything in front of that line that requires those materials to produce, script traces the chain back to single gathering task, not mass. To simply gather and refine you need to remove all other tasks from that lvl.

§

you need to do that manually. to your own tasklist.

§

yeah I had that done prior to the changes, I just need to make some time, does someone still have the link to the profession naming for tasklists?

§
Edited: 09-04-2015

Found the old lists without the 21 to 25 or jc http://pastebin.com/VaGntEha

§

I took the easy way out :-)

21:[/*"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass",*/"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"],
22:[/*"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass",*/"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"],
23:[/*"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass",*/"Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"],
24:["Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass","Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"],
25:["Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Refine_Basic_Mass","Jewelcrafting_Tier4_Gather_Basic_Mass"],

§
Posted: 10-04-2015

For a minute I was confused, but I see now the easy way out!!! :)

§
Posted: 10-04-2015
Found the old lists without the 21 to 25 or jc http://pastebin.com/VaGntEha

that list there has some errors in the name here and there. check the tasks before you edit them in that they have correct names.

Sign in to post a reply.