ChatGPT Conversation Seeker Newer Version

Search past conversations with auto-load and keyboard enter support

< Feedback on ChatGPT Conversation Seeker Newer Version

Question/comment

§
Posted: 25-07-2024
Edited: 25-07-2024

(Bug) The Enter button next to this script search form works, but Enter key does not appear to work
(Feature request) And I think it'd be better if you changed it to a reaction method
(Need to be improved) Also, from the conversation "Previous 30 days",
I don't think it works unless the wheel scrolling is done, but that part seems to be very inconvenient

§
Posted: 25-07-2024
Edited: 25-07-2024

Sorry, there was a bit of a typo
it replace to "the wheel is scrolled and loaded"

I like your script

Emree.elAuthor
§
Posted: 24-08-2024

(Bug) The Enter button next to this script search form works, but Enter key does not appear to work
(Feature request) And I think it'd be better if you changed it to a reaction method
(Need to be improved) Also, from the conversation "Previous 30 days",
I don't think it works unless the wheel scrolling is done, but that part seems to be very inconvenient

My bad for the late answer, I haven't been online for a while. You're right, the whole thing only works if the whole wheel is scrolled (because then every element is detectable for the searcher). I'll try to fix it by making it auto load every past convo, also the enter key needs to be clicked with the mouse, for me it still works. But if you mean the key on your keyboard, I'll make it work that way too. I'll update it soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

Emree.elAuthor
§
Posted: 24-08-2024

Sorry, there was a bit of a typo
it replace to "the wheel is scrolled and loaded"

I like your script

I was able to fix it :D

let me know if it bugs out though...

Sign in to post a reply.