Greasy Fork is available in English.

Rizz Your Waifu

auto swiper/message swiper

< Feedback on Rizz Your Waifu

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16-05-2024
Edited: 16-05-2024

Hey so i'm confused on how to use highlight words the example says devhate;red but I don't understand how i'm supposed to add words to the list since RWY 1.6.0
I only know how to add the highlight words by editing the script in rwy 1.5.2 could you please help or give me an example? and adding the words there.

kevotingAuthor
§
Posted: 16-05-2024

Use in this format: (word:color)

Example:
hello;red
test;blue
something;cyan

you can use hex color, but the basic colors should work

§
Posted: 17-05-2024

Thank you thank you this worked for me I feel like a goof now thanks again for the fast response. Hopefully they don't nerf the filter any harder than they already did 💀

§
Posted: 17-05-2024

Example:
hello;red
test;blue
something;cyan

Could you please explain how to work the rizz your waifu script plesase it won't allow me to switch over to nsfw. Thank you in advnace.

kevotingAuthor
§
Posted: 18-05-2024

Example:
hello;red
test;blue
something;cyan

Could you please explain how to work the rizz your waifu script plesase it won't allow me to switch over to nsfw. Thank you in advnace.

"NSFW" mode only works on old chats on the old site. It is an option that no longer works well today, because the script has been updated and CAI implemented a new chat mode "/chat2", it does not make sense to use that today.
However, I recommend using legacy chats while you can, as it is faster generating swipes than the new site/chat2
To start an old chat with a bot, just delete the "2" from /chat2

Sign in to post a reply.