< Feedback on Google Classroom - Moonlight

Review: Good - script works

Doesn't work for me :(

RisuleiaAuthor
§
Posted: 10-09-2021
Edited: 10-09-2021
Doesn't work for me :(

I have updated the script. Open this script's page and hit Update. Kindly report here if there are any issues.

§
Posted: 10-10-2021
Edited: 10-10-2021

Woah, this actually looks cool. Thanks for the update :). Btw, is there a way to change fonts or maybe keep the old one? Caveat is kinda hard to read for me and I think the font is too big that it hits the homework boarder thing.

Btw for some reason, when I click my Google account, It looks kinda weird. The font is white and it has some gray on other parts.

RisuleiaAuthor
§
Posted: 15-10-2021
Edited: 15-10-2021
Woah, this actually looks cool. Thanks for the update :). Btw, is there a way to change fonts or maybe keep the old one? Caveat is kinda hard to read for me and I think the font is too big that it hits the homework boarder thing.

@Professional Amateur Thanks for your feedback! Till now, there's no way to change the font. I am currently working on adding it as a user preference.

RisuleiaAuthor
§
Posted: 15-10-2021
Btw for some reason, when I click my Google account, It looks kinda weird. The font is white and it has some gray on other parts.

@Professional Amateur Thanks for informing me! Google must've added some new components to it or updated it from their side, so it got messed up. I will fix the account panel in the next update.

Sign in to post a reply.