Greasy Fork is available in English.

IG Helper

Downloading is possible for both photos and videos from posts, as well as for stories, reels or profile picture.

< Feedback on IG Helper

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16-01-2024

Thanks for the update, direct download is much faster and easier to use. I hope this comes to multiple posts too.

Just found some bugs.
1. When you download a photo and then try to download photos from the others posts, the photo from the first download is downloaded repeatedly. For videos everything appears to be normal.

2. When you download a video first and then try to download a photo next, the first video you downloaded will be downloaded instead of the photo.

§
Posted: 16-01-2024

Thanks for your feedback, these issue you mentioned has been fixed.

In addition, a new setting has been added to directly download all resources in the post.

§
Posted: 17-01-2024

Now everything works fine!! Just one more thing, using other methods to download photos I get the same photos with higher resolutions, were you already aware of this? This is not a bug, just an observation.

Thanks for the quick fix and the new features, today was a massive update. Thank you again.

§
Posted: 17-01-2024

That is indeed an interesting observation. According to my testing, sometimes the resolution of the photo obtained from the Instagram API is a bit lower than that extracted directly from the photo link in the post.

§
Posted: 31-01-2024

Today I noticed a small bug, the buttons in highlights only work on the first media

§
Posted: 01-02-2024

I have updated the version to apply the latest CSS changes, please try again

§
Posted: 01-02-2024

Now everything works fine, thanks for the update and your time

Sign in to post a reply.