Youtube Save to... playlist incremental search

This script injects a search field into the dialog where user can save a video to a playlist. When the user starts to type an incremental search is implemented and the playlists are filtered out

< Feedback on Youtube Save to... playlist incremental search

Question/comment

§
Posted: 24-07-2023

As of July 2023, this script no longer works - you can't type in the search box anymore. Maybe Youtube changed something? If you get a chance to figure it out, it would be great because I use your script all the time thanks!

§
Posted: 30-07-2023

This script is the best thing since sliced bread, can't live without it, can't we :)

Jaq DrakoAuthor
§
Posted: 31-07-2023

As of July 2023, this script no longer works - you can't type in the search box anymore. Maybe Youtube changed something? If you get a chance to figure it out, it would be great because I use your script all the time thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I was on vacation for a week with limited internet access and without a PC so I didn't realized that it stopped working! I will investigate and I hope I can fix it soon!

Jaq DrakoAuthor
§
Posted: 31-07-2023

@mobamoba, @Vip3re I updated the script according to Youtube changes, it works again. Please report if there is any issue with it!

§
Posted: 19-08-2023

It's working again - thank you!!

Sign in to post a reply.