Youtube Save to... playlist incremental search

This script injects a search field into the dialog where user can save a video to a playlist. When the user starts to type an incremental search is implemented and the playlists are filtered out

< Feedback on Youtube Save to... playlist incremental search

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 21-07-2022

Don't know if it's just me, but the script completely stopped working as of today. Usually I have 0 issues with it and I use it constantly. It's just impossible to live without. Tried in Chrome & Brave, same result.

Jaq DrakoAuthor
§
Posted: 26-07-2022
Edited: 26-07-2022

Hi @Vip3re, sorry I didn't get notification about your comment, only got one from your next one in this evening. I replied that one. In short: it works for me using the latest Chrome version.

§
Posted: 27-07-2022

I replied yo your other comment before this one, but I'll repeat here... don't know what happened, but now it magically works, even though it hasn't in a week. And I'll absolutely repeat this: DON'T EVER GIVE THIS UP I BEG OF YOU! I can't live without it, I just can't believe it's not natively included, Google, a fucking search engine... I love you for creating this. QOL in a nutshell.

§

I was seriously considering learning to script to get this to work.

Jaq DrakoAuthor
§

Thank you for confirming here too that it works again! 😊 I am happy to hear that!

Sign in to post a reply.