Auto Builder

Adds buildings to queue automatically

< Feedback on Auto Builder

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 10-12-2019
Edited: 13-12-2019

Add all resources to the queu at once.

Hi, i'm using your tribal wars auto builder script.

I was trying to edit it to let me do a command like "add all 3 resources to the queue" but couldn't make it work. Can you help me do that?

Also, the script breaks in speed rounds (where the bulding last like 5 seconds). Can that be fixed? And it would be really useful to be able to use it on the recruitment screens but I understand that that would be harder to code.

Thanks for the really useful plugin.

§
Posted: 10-12-2019

Hey

Adding more than one building at once shouldn't be too complicated, I'll get on it this Christmas break.

Not sure if I can fix it for speed rounds, though, but I'll have a look.

Auto recruit would be a whole other script but I also planned on doing that

§
Posted: 13-12-2019
Edited: 13-12-2019

Just to provide more details about the speed rounds issue, it seems to "crash" when the building order is finished and the page reloads (by crashing i mean just not showing the plugin anyomere on the top of the building list and not adding things at the queu).

I experienced the same issue on the normal worlds (BR98) when the script tries to use the "Finish now for free" button when the building is less then 3 minutes from being completed. Maybe an option to disable this functionality would be awesome to have on the later stages of the game where it's not worth it to risk crashing the plugin to save only 3 minutes.

At first I thought that it could be being blocked by my adblocker but that's not the case.

§
Posted: 13-12-2019

About the recruiting plugin, i found this one [LINK] that allow you to choose one unit and by setting it to true will make it recruit one at a time.

Maybe you could use this plugin as reference and add a feature where you can set the amount of units it would recruit in total.

Sign in to post a reply.