Adds GIS layers in WME

< Feedback on WME GIS Layers

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 03-04-2020
Edited: 03-04-2020

WME stuck in HN mode

Hi!

I am a fan and frequent user of WME GIS layers, it's just THE script allowing to add HN and new streets easily to my US area.

But I have a frequent problem with the script. When exiting HN mode, WME often stucks in HN mode with different effects (sometimes all, sometimes only some):

• the top bar does not change back
  • Single HN stay visible and editable but changes cannot be saved.
  • the grey overlay covering the area outside the segments marked for HN edit stays (and gets darker with every subsequent use of HN mode).
  • the left bar is covered with a grey layer.

Nevertheless segments and PP can be selected and edited and as mentioned, HN mode can be entered again. ,

See screenshot, where I exited HN mode and selected a PP, top bar is ok, but HN still editable and grey area still shown.

I disabled all other scripts to track the issue down. It happens in WME beta and production.

It requires a browser reload (F5) of WME to fix the problem until HN mode is used again.

Any hints, any additonale information required?

mapomaticAuthor
§
Posted: 21-01-2021

Hey! Sorry for the extremely late reply. I don't often check the comments on Greasyfork. Let me know if this is still an issue for you. I'll try to watch for replies here, but I'm more active in Discord and the Waze forum if you want to post future issues in either of those.

Sign in to post a reply.