Twitch Automation

Removes annoyances and automates tasks.

< Feedback on Twitch Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-07-24

The script will kill all twitch extensions. It will prevent users enter events or seeing something that isn't ads.

§
Posted: 2021-07-25

Twitch "Celebration Overlay" hiding option is disabled by default in the CSS, it hides them (not killing) only if you uncomment it. The only invasive thing enabled by default is Twitch "Prime" hiding and restyling of assets. You can manually adjust the script/CSS.

§
Posted: 2021-07-26

I'm not good at edit script/CSS. I haven't modified anything in the script. But it just hides all extensions and overlays.
Is there possible to add options on the panel? THX ;)

§
Posted: 2021-07-27

I'm not good at edit script/CSS. I haven't modified anything in the script. But it just hides all extensions and overlays.Is there possible to add options on the panel? THX ;)

This is what you can do to switch from embed to siteview. But this is allowing Twitch to be memory-heavy.

§
Posted: 2021-08-02

It looks you have updated the script. The extensions come back now. Is that intended?

§
Posted: 2021-08-04

It looks you have updated the script. The extensions come back now. Is that intended?

I made the tracking blocking optional and disabled by default. Can still be enabled, some extensions suffer as a consequence.

Sign in to post a reply.