Greasy Fork is available in English.

Twitter/X - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

All image posts in Twitter/X Home, other blog streams and single post views link to the high-res "orig" version. Thumbnail images in the stream are modified to display uncropped.

< Feedback on Twitter/X - clickable links to images and show uncropped thumbnails

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-01-08

Works godd but delete the function download possible?

The script works perfectly but would it be possible that the image :orig doesn't download automatically when I click on it to enlarge it? I would like to manually record the image myself to be able to choose the recording folder.

I don't know if my question is very clear, I'm not english...

marpAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-01-09

I'm not sure if I understand what you want.

The "click to download" mechanism is the only way to modify the download file name (without this, it'd have a weird "jpg orig.jpg" suffix).

However, this has nothing to do with selecting the download location! With my Firefox, clicking the image triggers the "Save As" dialog which allows choosing the download location. Maybe you have to change your browser settings to "Always ask you where to save files"?

BTW, you can still right-click | Save As - however, with Firefox you then will get this weird filename suffix as proposed filename which you then have to correct manually. (This might be a Firefox bug - as far as I understand "Save As" should also use the modified filename)

Sign in to post a reply.