[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2018-10-06

Cant get this to work

Every time i try to import a list of solutions it says it was saved successfully but nothing different changes, am i missing something?

(list is from gukha)

https://gyazo.com/57eb0a774b4732cee82c070187be3f92

§
Posted: 2018-10-07

That's what I found weird as well, every time I paste something the text becomes invisible but because it was saying that it was successful somewhat reassures me that it actually did something.

§
Posted: 2018-10-11

@"Eternal Goddess" said: That's what I found weird as well, every time I paste something the text becomes invisible but because it was saying that it was successful somewhat reassures me that it actually did something.

Well at least im not the only one :c, I hope some people try to help us out.

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-12

The three numbers at the end of the text, in Whamen's case "1732/1894/1460" confirm it added 162 unique new entries (second number - first), and went over 1,460 solutions from gukha's list. The 162 doesn't include entries that were duplicates, and doesn't count entries that were edited to include a second or third image URI to match a certain description.

The code for the submit system starts on line 332, and the line where it tells you those three numbers is 342, if anyone wants to confirm themselves.

As for the text disappearing, you could try highlighting the area and see if you can see anything then. I wasn't able to reproduce what you two have, and off the top of my head I can't think of anything in the script that would cause it.

Let me know if it makes sense.

§
Posted: 2018-10-14

so is there a way to make it work?, because ever since i found this script it hasn't been working. i did import some script some but nothing changed and it still tells me to select the pictures. if anyone know please tell me Thank You

§
Posted: 2018-10-15

I may have found an issue with the prefix 'KCS-' getting added more than once. I was doing a little testing and kept going back a page so they may have had something to do with it, but seems unlikely as it happens to every entry.

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-15

The KCS- duplication would happen to items that were unchanged when importing a new list. Newest version should fix it. Thanks for bringing my attention to it.

§
Posted: 2018-10-16

I figured for whatever reason it could of been firefox it was only having this certain issue. But I even tried replicating the same thing on chrome and ended with the same outcome.

§
Posted: 2018-10-16

Compiling the master list is going to take some time, I hope WestleyM manages to finish that solution solving thing he was planning so we could binge on solving captchas and compile the master list even faster

Sign in to post a reply.