Greasy Fork is available in English.

Show Metacritic.com ratings

Show metacritic metascore and user ratings on: Bandcamp, Apple Itunes (Music), Amazon (Music,Movies,TV Shows), IMDb (Movies), Google Play (Music, Movies), Steam, Gamespot (PS4, XONE, PC), Rotten Tomatoes, Serienjunkies, BoxOfficeMojo, allmovie.com, fandango.com, Wikipedia (en), themoviedb.org, letterboxd, TVmaze, TVGuide, followshows.com, TheTVDB.com, ConsequenceOfSound, Pitchfork, Last.fm, TVnfo, rateyourmusic.com, GOG, Epic Games Store, save.tv

< Feedback on Show Metacritic.com ratings

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-04-29

This is really hard to read

cuziAuthor
§

Which website does this appear? I don't think that it is created by this script.

§

steam, let me check again

§
Edited: 2022-04-29

Disable other script, still the same

cuziAuthor
§
Edited: 2022-04-29

The script only adds the "frame" with metacritic information in the lower left corner, the script does not change the rest of the site. Therefore I don't think that problem is caused by this script.

Edit: Maybe try reinstalling the script, something might have gone wrong with an update/install.

It works for me on steam. This is how it's supposed to look:

§

Sometime when refresh the page it got fix and the weird thing is depending on the rating, the highlight will become green yellow or red
Reinstalling didn't help, I might try disabling all addons. If it stills happening, then it's my hardened Firefox.

§

It's actually one of my script, damn it
The result is not consistent, so I thought it's not the script. Well, thanks for helping me. Good script

cuziAuthor
§

Now I see it too, with certain ratings the color changes. It happens when the rating has the exact same name on steam as on metacritic. For example both rating are called "positive", then the green color from the metacritic is also applied on the whole steam page.

I have updated the script, so that the color is only applied to the metacritic part.

cuziAuthor
§

I did not happen all the time, which is strange and I don't understand why, but it should be fixed now anyway.

§

Yeah I just test it with only your v77 script and it still happens. I thought it was my hardened browser.
I must confess here, I remember knowing this problem from way back I think 1 or 2 years ago, but I just ignore it. I probably just want to check the script and just disable it because it can be useful sometime, Now I enable it again and still got the same problem. I feel a bit bad about it and wondering why no one never tell.

cuziAuthor
§

Yes that's a bit unfortunate. I never use Steam myself, so I just added it to the script, and never checked again if it still works correctly 🙄

Sign in to post a reply.