Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaNelo, MangaNato, MangaOni, MangaPark, Mangareader, MangaSee, Manga4life, MangaTigre, MangaToons, MangaTown, ManhuaScan, MangaGeko.com, MangaGeko.cc, NaniScans, NineManga, OlympusScans, PandaManga, RawD

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-03-04

Senmanga broken

Seems like senmanga changed their coding, and I just get images that say loading right now.

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-03-19

I see, raw senmanga isn't working. I'll have to do some research to figure a way around it.

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-03-29

It should work fine now.

§
Posted: 2015-06-24

Hrm, seems like the site broke something again.

§
Posted: 2015-09-17
Edited: 2015-09-18

I have fixed Senmanga and added ero senmanga support in the Fluid Mode version of this script. You can to copy the rules under var m = to your copy of this script but you may become unable to receive upates automatically untill you reinstall from site. However should you choose to migrate to my version this won't be a problem but you will have to wait for my updates instead.

Tago: you can grab my code for this as well for your next update

§
Posted: 2016-07-18

Raw Senmanga is broken in both this script and in Fluid Mode. Ironically, version 8.16 of the script (the one in userscripts-mirror.org, http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/139639 ) works just fine.

Sign in to post a reply.