Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 07/05/2015

Duplicate loading and missing pages

Sometimes when reading on batoto the chapter would load duplicate pages and discard the pages at the end.

Take for example a chapter with 40 pages. The first 10 pages will be loaded, then starts again from the top. It still gets counted as normal loaded pages, and therefore the script will discard the 31st to 40th pages because the limit has been reached.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 17/05/2015

Can you give me a link to a manga that demonstrates this issue? I've been reading of the site regularly and haven't encountered it myself, even longer chapters.

§
Posted: 17/05/2015

This happens infrequently and without a fixed behaviour, so I can't give you a sample link unfortunately. Also, if you remember, I'm the guy who posted about the reloaded image issue which was a result of slow connection; this seems to share that similar reason cause I don't see it when using a fast connection.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 18/05/2015

I see, hmm, that's a hard one to debug then. I'll try simulating some bad network conditions when I get a chance to see if something crops up, either way I'll keep my eyes out for the issue. Obscure and specific things like this are hard to pinpoint unfortunately.

Sign in to post a reply.