AO3: Kudosed and seen history

Highlight or hide works you kudosed/marked as seen.

< Feedback on AO3: Kudosed and seen history

Question/comment

§
Posted: 25/03/2022

Love this plug in but the recent update is buggy with regards to kudos

When viewing several fics on a page such as my bookmarks, I've kudos'ed all these fics and it worked fine before with showing that it's kudos'ed with the AO3 symbol on the left side, but now maybe 10-20% of my kudos'ed fics are actually being detected as being kudos'ed by the plug in

I've already tried re-checking the kudos, and when I open the fic individually the symbol is there, but it's not there when browsing fics

It oddly varies with the settings for the kudos - when I choose "Hide" it collapses all of the fics like it detects that they've all been kudos'ed, but when I choose "Show" instead only the fics with the symbol on the side are expanded, the rest are still collapsed

Also tried re-installing the plug in and no luck, hope there's a fix, thank you

§

Love this plug in but the recent update is buggy with regards to kudos

When viewing several fics on a page such as my bookmarks, I've kudos'ed all these fics and it worked fine before with showing that it's kudos'ed with the AO3 symbol on the left side, but now maybe 10-20% of my kudos'ed fics are actually being detected as being kudos'ed by the plug in

I've already tried re-checking the kudos, and when I open the fic individually the symbol is there, but it's not there when browsing fics

It oddly varies with the settings for the kudos - when I choose "Hide" it collapses all of the fics like it detects that they've all been kudos'ed, but when I choose "Show" instead only the fics with the symbol on the side are expanded, the rest are still collapsed

Also tried re-installing the plug in and no luck, hope there's a fix, thank you

Figured out a sort of fix, that it just more buggy, click "Mark all as unseen" and that somehow registers the kudos, but it's only for the ones on that page, would have to do this for every single page of my bookmarks, quite tedious and no way to track fics I've kudos'ed without bookmarking

Min_Author
§

It sounds like this is a problem with works that are bookmarked, kudosed AND marked as seen at the same time. You're right that they should show the kudos symbol - this should be fixed now.

Regarding showing/hiding the blurbs - if a work is both kudosed and marked as seen, then your settings for both kudosed and seen works apply. If one setting is "show" but the other is "collapse", then the blurb will be collapsed. If one of the settings is "hide", then it will be hidden.

Sign in to post a reply.