Posted: 05/05/2024

No longer working on Letterboxd

xdpirateAuthor
§
Posted: 05/05/2024

Fixed in v1.4.

§
Posted: 06/05/2024

Hi, the Radarr button is back now, but could you change the sonarr and radarr urls to localhost. That's a more universal configuration since the actual localhost url on most networking systems is 127.0.0.1 not 192.168.0.123

Additionally, using h1.filmtitle in the referenceNode variable inserts the radarr button between the title and the year of release (refer to attached image). I tinkered with it and using div.details or section.film-header-group is better since it doesn't split the title (refer to second attached image).

xdpirateAuthor
§

I'll have a look at this later today. I'm also gonna have a look at making the instance URLs configurable via a setting instead of editing the script 👍🏻

xdpirateAuthor
§

Check out v1.5, I've fixed the LB alignment issue and also added a gear icon to set your instance URLs through the UI.

§

I've tested it. It's working great now and the alignment issue is sorted.

Making the instance URLs easily configurable is a great addition to the script! 👍🏼

xdpirateAuthor
§

Glad it's working, and thanks for the feedback. I originally threw this together as a quick and dirty solution for my own purposes, but I'm glad other people find it useful as well :)

Sign in to post a reply.