Anilist more links (MAL/AniDB)

adds links to anilist/mal site to anilist (uses just the duckduckgo I'm feeling ducky feature with the anime name)

< Feedback on Anilist more links (MAL/AniDB)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 07/11/2022

Do you have the time to make one for https://livechart.me/ as well?

§
Posted: 15/12/2022

Hey,

Recently, the script started stopping on the DuckDuckGo search page, and I had to press enter in the address bar to get the anime page.

Alistair1231Author
§
Posted: 26/02/2023

I will take a look at it!
Let me take a look at livechart

Alistair1231Author
§
Posted: 26/02/2023

New version works with the new design again. Duckduckgo apparently changed something. I see what you mean. I assumee they are validating the referrer now or something. I couldn't easily find a way around it. For now I switched to google. There you get a redirection warning, but that's better I guess..

Alistair1231Author
§
Posted: 17/04/2023

I added livechart and now switched from !ducky to the bangs of each sites. This means that anidb might be less accurate, since their search sucks real bad, but it shouldn't break anymore.

§

I added livechart and now switched from !ducky to the bangs of each sites. This means that anidb might be less accurate, since their search sucks real bad, but it shouldn't break anymore.

This script adds links for Anlist site and not MAL, Also I don't see LiveChart link there.

§

I found the right one "Anilist links on MAL" on your GitHub page.

Sign in to post a reply.