Diep.io Working AUTOBUILD/Upgrader New NameInput Update!

How to use: You should see a menu bar on the right side of the screen, hover over it and the menu will slide out! When out click on the buttons shown! This should upgrade your tank automatically! If you don't know what the upgrades do, press [T] twice/once.

< Feedback on Diep.io Working AUTOBUILD/Upgrader New NameInput Update!

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 08/05/2023

Terrible decor. Not all elements fit on the screen.
I set up the script for myself, removed everything superfluous. Now satisfied

§
Posted: 05/02/2024

And? You just not like it. You can not post it?

§
Posted: 05/02/2024

And? You just not like it. You can not post it?

The problem of a not-scalable interface has not gone.
This is an objective technical defect

§
Posted: 10/02/2024
Edited: 10/02/2024

To fix the resizing problems press "ctrl" and "=" or "ctrl" and "-". .vmax and .vw are a pain to use, but I'm too lazy to do it another way.

§

Terrible decor. Not all elements fit on the screen.
I set up the script for myself, removed everything superfluous. Now satisfied

Also, why did you re-post this? lol

§
Why did you re-post this?

i did? I have no more posts under this topic

I'm too lazy to do it another way

but you weren’t too lazy to design the interface so dubiously? xd

§
Posted: 11/02/2024

Yes, you re-posted this after deleting it, lol. And it's okay if you don't like the style, but there was no need to make a special effort just to say that. Out of 36,763 people, you're the only one leaving negative comments. Others might not understand the script or how it functions.

§
Posted: 11/02/2024

Also, I don't earn money from this, it could have been just for myself, and this type of stuff takes time and effort so I'm sorry if the design is not to your liking. Good day to you.

§
Posted: 12/02/2024
you re-posted this after deleting it

But I did not remove it
The post was created a long time ago, on May 8, 2023, according to information on the site
Why did you decide that I re-posted this after deleting it?

If it were only in design, I would not create this post, or would create with a green label, not yellow
However, there are moments in need of revision in the script, and I highlighted one of them:

Not all elements fit on the screen

The crutch that you suggested obviously cannot be a satisfactory decision

§
Posted: 13/02/2024

My apologies I thought you re-posted it(I would not have responded otherwise). Since BAPR Alchyn replied, it moved to the top. I thought you were trying to personally insult my "work" by reposting, which you still have "design the interface so dubiously? xd". But back to the script, I will not be fixing the resizing problem, it will work on most computers by default. There is no need for me to fix this if you still can change it to any size. I know it's not ideal and I may change this in the future.

Sign in to post a reply.