Spaz's Reddit Delete

Replaces all VISIBLE comments with garbage text, then deletes the comment. Works with RES!

< Feedback on Spaz's Reddit Delete

Review: Good - script works

WORKING As of 2019-06-29

I'm here to breathe new life into anybody coming here looking for a solution in 2019.

I have used this script to successfully delete nearly three years of both submissions and comments. I didn't do what a lot of people suggested as I had other things I could be doing at the time, so I just let it do a single page of 25 comments at a time, but loading more pages with RES infinite loading pages works as well, I used it up to ten pages (250 posts).

The only caveat I can tell you to be aware of (as I was using this in whatever the most updated version of Chrome (on Linux) was around at the time of this post, but I had to manually hit "CANCEL" at the end of 25 comments being deleted.

You notice how it first EDITS and then DELETES each comment, so be sure to let it all run it's corse before your refresh the page and fire another page.

You should also do this by first going to https://rs.reddit.com as it just seems to make the script appear better in the UI. Look on the upper left-hand corner of your screen to see scripts button.

Sign in to post a reply.