Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 14/05/2022

Quick Fix for this script.

It seems like this script needs an update to work with the new Youtube interface, so if you can't see the script's icon anymore here's a quick fix for you. Just go to these lines and replace them by EXACTLY these ones:

Line 67:
#ytpc_options_popup {direction:ltr; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:235px; box-shadow:0px 0px 6px 2px gray; font-size:11px; color:black; background:white; padding:5px; border-radius:5px; z-index:10;}\

Line 80:
#gridtube_title_container {position:relative; top:5px; right:5px;}\

Line 484:
var pp = docsearch("//ytd-watch-metadata").snapshotItem(0);

§
Posted: 14/05/2022

Small correction for Line 67:

#ytpc_options_popup {direction:ltr; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:235px; box-shadow:0px 0px 6px 2px gray; font-size:11px; color:black; background:white; padding:5px; border-radius:5px; z-index:1000;}\

NOTE:
For me some features are not working properly like "Click Show More" and "Float Video" but I didn't needed those anyway, most of the other ones I've tested seems to work fine.

§
Posted: 15/05/2022

Thank you

Sign in to post a reply.