Greasy Fork is available in English.

Captcha Counter

Counts the number of hits remaining before you get a captcha

< Spätná väzba na Captcha Counter

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 07.09.2017
Upravený: 08.09.2017

Editing captcha number doesn't save? need a temporary number change, not a default

Found out how to manually edit counter number now through amazon dash, which is editing the default 35 when I change it, but it doesnt seem to take or is doing it covertly. Also what I actually wanted is to change the number of my current amount only, not the 35 default as amazon sets that so there's no use in changing it permanently, just temporarily like when subtracting panda crazy accepted hits off of it since the script doesnt count those. (i mean panda crazy hits accepted later after running it, not an accepted panda/once from hitscraper, as those count.)

UPDATE:
Nevermind I just went through the code on line 14 and changed var captchanum = 35; to reflect any hits not counted for the current capture (will have to change back to 35 each time). For the default change to take effect since it doesn't save, line 73 var num_str=prompt("How many hits do you accept before you get a captcha? Note: This includes returns","35");

To interested users:
Line 14 should be changed to reflect accepted panda crazy hits (and change back to 35 after each captcha). Line 73 should never need to be changed from 35 unless amazon changes their captcha count (this is what shows up but doesn't save when you click on Captcha: X hits left until captcha! on dashboard and everywhere else it appears in amazonturk gui.

If I got this right, only looked at the code for a few minutes.

Thanks for the script!

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.