Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Spätná väzba na Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Otázka/komentár

grm
§
Pridaný: 21.12.2015
Upravený: 21.12.2015

Sell Invocation Blessing items

How to sell those "Invocation Blessing" items?
According to the NW inventory names that item is called "Invocation_Random_Buff"

I added it to the vendor Junk function, but the script does not sell it

_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Invocation_Random_Buff/, limit: 0};

also i was using few other patterns and text names /^Invocation_Random_Buff$|^Invocation_Random_|^Invocation Blessing$|_Random_Buff$/ without any success...

§

Sell filter prevent selling "Bound" -items.

...and no plan to remove it, sorry that, safety comes first. With bad sell filter script can empty you inventory less than 30 seconds...

§

Sell filter prevent selling "Bound" -items.

...and no plan to remove it, sorry that, safety comes first. With bad sell filter script can empty you inventory less than 30 seconds...

I use ingame script Astral for AD grind and it has different sell options.

grm
§
Upravený: 21.12.2015

ok, I found where to edit, thanks.

§
Pridaný: 11.01.2016

grm can you advise what you edited?

grm
§
Pridaný: 13.01.2016

@dexterlazy
verification of slot.bound for _profitems or _items list (depend where you add invoke items to sell) ... but more safer way is create your function with client.sendCommand('GatewayVendor_SellItemToVendor', vendor);
I dont want to give direct instructions about it - because you must understand what you are doing....
Your choice - your problems to deal with. Bound items verification may prevent you from leaving your account with empty characters, as @Rotten_mind said above

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.