Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Spätná väzba na Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Otázka/komentár

§
Pridaný: 05.01.2015

Script in German Gateway?

I would like to use the script in a gateway where the language is set to German. Is this possible with small changes? If so, what should I change?

Thx for your answer

§
Pridaný: 05.01.2015

You should change language in left top corner of gateway to English :)
This script should work without user interference, so why you need German ???

§
Pridaný: 17.01.2015

Why I need German? I am from germany. I play with the german client and the language mix of german and english is a little bit confusing. And my englisch ist not so good. For this reason I want select the gateway language to german.

But I have found the answer to my question itself.

I've edited the following lines:

var enabledButton = $("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button:not('.disabled') > button:contains('Start Task')");

to:

var enabledButton = $("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button:not('.disabled') > button:contains('Aufgabe beginnen')");

and 2 times:

var buttonList = $("h3:contains('Optional Assets:')").closest("div").find("button");

to:

var buttonList = $("h3:contains('Optionale Ressourcen:')").closest("div").find("button");

and:

$("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button > button:contains('Back')").click();

to

$("div.footer-body > div.input-field.button > button:contains('Zurück')").click();

Now the script is running with a German Gateway :) ... until the next update :(

§
Pridaný: 17.01.2015

Is it just "language" change?

It is possible to make language changes as "variables", but its quite big job do all.

Will SCA rolls, filters work same way... oh, I can try them myself too, but check them.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.