WME Street to River PLUS (mod)

This script create a new river landmark in waze map editor (WME). It transforms the the geometry of a new unsaved street to a polygon.

< Spätná väzba na WME Street to River PLUS (mod)

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

Hi, Thanks for your hard work maintaining it. The new WME beta has broken its functionality, and it is no longer showing in the side panel.

§
Pridaný: 09.06.2024

Hi, Thanks for your hard work maintaining it. The new WME beta has broken its functionality, and it is no longer showing in the side panel.

Hi
I have checked. It works in prod version of WME.

Hi

Hi, now it stopped working for me on Prod version too..

§
Pridaný: 25.06.2024

Hi

I sent information to the person, who support it. Only wait when he will have free time

§
Pridaný: 30.06.2024

Hi

I sent information to the person, who support it. Only wait when he will have free time

Check.
Made some fixes

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.