FB - Clean my feeds

Hide Sponsored and Suggested posts in FB's News Feed, Groups Feed, Watch Videos Feed and Marketplace Feed

< Spätná väzba na FB - Clean my feeds

Otázka/komentár

§
Pridaný: 31.08.2022

Having an issue with Firefox where it will reset all settings after I import my old settings.

zbluebugzAutor
§
Pridaný: 01.09.2022

Do you have Firefox set to delete all data and cookies when you close? If yes, then Clean my feeds's settings will also be lost. Clean my feeds' settings are stored as "Indexed DB" for the Facebook.com site (it is a bit like cookies, but in another storage area).

§
Pridaný: 01.09.2022
Upravený: 01.09.2022

Do you have Firefox set to delete all data and cookies when you close? If yes, then Clean my feeds's settings will also be lost. Clean my feeds' settings are stored as "Indexed DB" for the Facebook.com site (it is a bit like cookies, but in another storage area).

I do, but don't think that's the root cause as the script's not even saving my preferences after I tick the items to be filtered. Upon save and then reloading the page it'd reset the ticks back to default. Does it have something to do with the way I am handling cookies?

zbluebugzAutor
§
Pridaný: 02.09.2022

Sounds like you're in private/incognito mode. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to get the browser to use "Indexed DB" facility while in private/incognito mode. Can't use cookies either as FB clears them out almost immediately.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.