Greasy Fork is available in English.

Add movie ratings to IMDB links

Adds movie ratings and number of voters to any imdb link. Modified version of http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/96884

< Spätná väzba na Add movie ratings to IMDB links

Otázka/komentár

§
Pridaný: 24.09.2016
Upravený: 24.09.2016

I like it

cool layout i like it :smile: , it's flatter and smoother but i think it still need to be a little bigger, but the main reason i'm comemnting on this, is i think it's better to have the rating at the first of every movie name line, that way comparing is easier.
another thing, it doesn't show rating for each eposide anymore:

§
Pridaný: 27.09.2016

I hid the episodes for my own preference. Edit the script, and change var skipEpisodes = true; to false.

To get the ratings before the title, uncomment line 199 and comment line 200. Basically you don't want that .nextSibling. You will probably also want to move the &nbsp; on line 190 from the start of the string to the end of the string.

In the other thread you mentioned the "faded" appearance. That is supposed to indicate when a title hasn't received enough ratings to be considered "authoritative". If you don't like it, go to line 178 and change the 0.0001 into 1000.

Congrats, you are now a Javascript coder!

§
Pridaný: 06.11.2016

although a minor mod of my provided script, nice job. I still prefer having the skip button, but that's easily tweakable, as you pointed out. Thanks.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.