Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Prevent Playlist Auto Advance (HTML5)

Pause HTML5 videos with one second remaining in playlists

< Обсуждения Youtube Prevent Playlist Auto Advance (HTML5)

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Doesn't work

I don't know what's wrong with it but it doesn't pause videos at all, just makes them go to the next one sooner. I even turned off all of my Youtube-related extensions, and still :(

§
Создано: 03.06.2019
Отредактировано: 03.06.2019

I had the same issue. YouTube have done something to their site I think that's interfering with extensions that try to deal with playlist Autoplay (some older extensions for the old site stopped work also). To fix it, I did the following:

1) Click the Tampermonkey icon on your browser whilst on a YouTube page. Right-click the script's name. This should open up the script in a new page. You'll see the script's code on this page.

2) Simply look where it says " if (!paused && len - pos < 1.5) {" in both instances of the code and change it to 1.5. By default, it's set to 1.0 - changing it to about 1.5 seems to make it work again.

Screenshot of code line: https://i.imgur.com/pS6YwWX.png

Let me know if this works. It did for me. Sometimes it may stop your video sooner (2 seconds before), but it's better than nothing. I use this extension because there's no other way to disable autoplay right now.

Yes, it worked. Thank you! However, any extensions dealing with Youtube still prevent it from working, unfortunately. (I'm currently using Youtube Classic + Youtube Plus)

Upd: Seems to be working with Enhancer for YouTube. Thanks again!

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.