Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Обсуждения Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Вопрос/комментарий

[Bug Report] Firefox autoload setting, script break

Using Firefox 41, Greasemonkey 3.4.1, and this specific script. I clicked on the autoload button and it initially works. However once I close my browser and try again, the script no longer works if the autoload setting was previously set on. The odd thing is it is only for Firefox, it does not happen with Chrome. It is the same thing for the NSFW script for exclusively Firefox.

If I don't use the autoload setting, then everything works as intended in Firefox.

It also seems your paypal account says "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."

fuzetsuАвтор
§
Создано: 29.09.2015

Does this happen on a specific site? I'm testing on Firefox 41 with Greasemonkey 3.4.1 and I can't seem to replicate it.

I'm trying this link http://www.mangahere.co/manga/barakamon/v01/c002/
I enable autoload, and it works.
Then I exit the browser completely, and open it back and up.
I try the link again and it still works normally.

Thanks for the heads up on the Paypal issue, should be sorted out.

It works now after I shuffled the execution order of my scripts. I think maybe my other scripts were interfering for some reason. Also the paypal works now, It's just a small amount for now sorry I can't put more in at the moment.

fuzetsuАвтор
§
Создано: 29.09.2015
Отредактировано: 29.09.2015

Glad to hear it's working!

and thanks for the donation! Like it says: any amount is appreciated, so don't worry about it, I'm not expecting to make money out of this. It's just a way for people who can afford it to show they like the script.

Fortunately I use the script quite a bit myself so I have an easy incentive to keep working on it :-P

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.