Greasy Fork is available in English.

Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Обсуждения Turkmaster (Mturk)

Вопрос/комментарий

New Site Issue

On the new site when i click the play button to scrape for hits nothing happens.

Yeah the script is officially dead since the new version of mturk rolled out.

We are talking about the TurkMaster Script right?

On the new site when i click the play button to scrape for hits nothing happens.

I am going to assume you did not set up new scrapes for the new site and just tried your old site scrapes. I would suggest setting up new searches/scrapes for the new site and see if that works better.

When i first moved to the new site, I had to remove it from Tampermonkey, and reinstall it, to get TM to show.

I am having the same issue.i can't get Turk master to find anything at all.

I am going to assume you did not set up new scrapes for the new site and just tried your old site scrapes. I would suggest setting up new searches/scrapes for the new site and see if that works better.

When i first moved to the new site, I had to remove it from Tampermonkey, and reinstall it, to get TM to show.

Hello Bobby,

I don't see a way to do this from the GUI. I have even tried added the correct search string directly to the Turkmaster script, then reloading, but still nothing appears (and I know there are results).

Can you share how you added new scrapes?

No i added new hits but when i press play the side will turn blue but it still says N/A

When ever you search, Click on a hit, or Click on a requester, you should have a Watch this Page/Hit/Requester? button.

That is how I would add a new scrape/search.

for instance i like to filter all the hits that pay at least .50 and that i am qualified for. This pulls up page that I can click the button "Watch this Page?". Once doing so as long I have the Dashboard open in another tab it should add a new search/scrape.

It has been working for me since i switched over. Every once in a while it does stop scraping and i need to refresh and hit play again. But I think that as long as you are seeing the panel turn blue it is searching.

For those that can't get Turkmaster to do anything or are seeing "n/a" could you please let me know if you can see any errors in your browser console?

Thanks for helping out @BobbySwiftly

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.