Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube shorts redirect

Youtuebe shorts > watch redirect

< Обсуждения Youtube shorts redirect

Вопрос/комментарий

§
Создано: 08.06.2023
Отредактировано: 08.06.2023

Did something brake within the last hour?

Without me changing and/or installing anything pages on Youtube redirected by this script do not load any more. Instead they are in a, what I can only describe as, endless trying to load loop. The Shorts pages itself load fine. I also tested other redirect scripts and the same thing happens with them.

Is it just me or can someone look into this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Important addition: Only happens (loading loop) when logged in to your account, at least for me. Unfortunatel I have to be logged in...

this piece of code was shared by the guy one message below you, use it, much better than the current script

function main() {
const l = window.location
customLog('Running check against...', l)
if(l.pathname.startsWith('/shorts/')) window.location.replace(l.href.replace('/shorts/', '/watch?v='))
}

window.addEventListener('yt-navigate-finish', main)
main()

Sorry but idk what to do. When I create a new script with that piece of code Youtube simly loads the video as a Shorts as if nothing happened

Sorry but idk what to do. When I create a new script with that piece of code Youtube simly loads the video as a Shorts as if nothing happened

hey `customLog` is not defined, simply remove the line containg `customLog` and it'll work, pinky promise :)

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.