YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts: like/dislike, backup/restore position, change speed, picture-in-picture…

Adds keyboard shortcuts [ and ] for liking and disliking videos, B and R to Back up and Restore position, H to use picture-in-picture, { and } to change playback speed.

< Обсуждения YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts: like/dislike, backup/restore position, change speed, picture-in-picture…

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Thank you this works great!

(if anyone uses sponsorblock, the sponsorblock keyboard shortcuts conflict with these so just disable the keyboard shortcuts in the sponsorblock settings)

Thanks for the note about SponsorBlock! This is a great extension and I use it myself.

I can confirm that there is no longer a conflict, although there indeed was a conflict when you posted this. This lasted between July 2022 and January 2023 approximately.

You can see the current defaults for SponsorBlock shortcuts in their source code, they now use: enter, ctrl+enter, semicolon, single quote, and ctrl+arrow left/right. None of these are used by this script.

At the time you wrote this comment, the defaults looked like this and the [/] shortcuts from this script also triggered SponsorBlock's previous/next chapter. SponsorBlock added these new [/] shortcuts on July 9, 2022 and first mentioned them in version 5.0.2:

Improve next chapter and previous chapter keybind

The change was reverted in version 5.1.12, released on January 21, 2023:

Change next chapter keybind to be same as YouTube

Anyway, thanks again :-)

And if anyone using this script doesn't know about SponsorBlock, check it out! It makes YouTube so much better.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.