Custom Native HTML5 Player with Shortcuts

Custom html5 player with shortcuts and v.redd.it videos with audio

< Обсуждения Custom Native HTML5 Player with Shortcuts

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

I've tested on three browsers now (firefox/librewolf and chrome), but it appears that v.redd.it is no longer fetching the audio properly for newer videos as of 28/07/23. Just fishing to see if this was something to do with my setup or if it is indeed borked for more people.

Just logging in to confirm both your issues, and the poster below who asked for the absentee author of this script to update this to work with the Imagus mod. It's most definitely not fetching the audio, latest version of Firefox here.

No offense, author, but if you're not going to bother updating this at least post a final note letting us know. FFS.

I've tested on three browsers now (firefox/librewolf and chrome), but it appears that v.redd.it is no longer fetching the audio properly for newer videos as of 28/07/23. Just fishing to see if this was something to do with my setup or if it is indeed borked for more people.

I also posted a comment about this issue 13 hours ago, but it hasn't been "reviewed by a moderator" yet. Anyway, yeah, it's the same with me too. It's been 2 days now, and the script won't fetch audios for videos hosted by Reddit. I hope they'll be able to fix it.

Seems they've screwed around with the audio URLs for no real reason again. Found the new pattern, which appears to work, but I've only tested briefly. If there are still issues, please post links to particular, problematic posts.

Seems they've screwed around with the audio URLs for no real reason again. Found the new pattern, which appears to work, but I've only tested briefly. If there are still issues, please post links to particular, problematic posts.

Thank you its working again. Appreciate you for this script I've been using it for many years.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.