Greasy Fork is available in English.

MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Обсуждения MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

Will get stuck on king's reward, KR timer freezes.

Use a browser addon to refresh the page every X minutes to your preference to counter this. Search for "auto refresh" in your browser addon extensions.

Use a browser addon to refresh the page every X minutes to your preference to counter this. Search for "auto refresh" in your browser addon extensions.

still happening

happens for me as well, firefox mac

I think it's mainly due to the animation that tells you to claim which freezes the KR timer, wondering if there are any fixes?

I think it's mainly due to the animation that tells you to claim which freezes the KR timer, wondering if there are any fixes?

line 9914 change to :

if (linkElementList[i].getAttribute('src') && linkElementList[i].getAttribute('src').indexOf("resume_hunting_blue.gif") != -1) {

line 9914 change to :

if (linkElementList[i].getAttribute('src') && linkElementList[i].getAttribute('src').indexOf("resume_hunting_blue.gif") != -1) {

hmm not sure if anyone can change it?

Hi Guys, try this
Top right "setting" > game settings > under Display "On" use new navigation button style

Hi Guys, try this
Top right "setting" > game settings > under Display "On" use new navigation button style

alright will do!

Hi Guys, try this

alright will do!

hey David; could you let me know if that setting changed fixed things for you?

line 9914 change to :

same for you ChrisC, did changing the code help?

Hi Guys, try this

alright will do!

line 9914 change to :

After changing the new navigation style there weren't any problems anymore, but I'll switch back to the old one to see if it's fixed for that or not.

Hi Guys, try this

alright will do!

line 9914 change to :

The KR timer still freezes even after refresh, so I changed back to the new navigation style. It's still not working for those that use the old navigation style.

Tried new navigation style. Still does not work.

Hi Guys, try this

alright will do!

line 9914 change to :

yup it works after changing this line, for me. using old navigation style

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.