MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Обсуждения MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

Recently i have switched OS to mac and web browser from chrome to safari. The script works as before, but now i am getting the captcha downloaded during KR (file named as "puzzleimage.php.jpeg"). Can i ask how i may fix this? I presume it might have to do with how safari handles the javascript differently.

§
Создано: 18.08.2022
Отредактировано: 18.08.2022

When i get the kings reward screen, debug prints to console:
[Log] START AUTOSOLVE NOW (camp.php, line 14645)
[Log] RUN CallKRSolver() (camp.php, line 5631)
[Log] Captcha Image fetched: (camp.php, line 5644)
[Log] <.div class="mousehuntPage-puzzle-form-captcha-image"> (camp.php, line 5645)
<.img src="https://www.mousehuntgame.com/images/puzzleimage.php?t=...&snuid=...&hash=..." alt="King's Reward">

and i get the error:

[Error] Failed to load resource: Frame load interrupted (puzzleimage.php, line 0)

Recently i have switched OS to mac and web browser from chrome to safari. The script works as before, but now i am getting the captcha downloaded during KR (file named as "puzzleimage.php.jpeg"). Can i ask how i may fix this? I presume it might have to do with how safari handles the javascript differently.

Hey! Yes, I think Safari handles it differently, and I have never used a Mac so I'm not really sure how to help you much. Not sure if it is possible to get a Chromium browser on Mac, but if you find a way to get the script to work there, do let me know so I can update it here! :)

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.