Greasy Fork is available in English.

Enhance twitch

Auto click claim bonus (channel points and moments), Show images/video in chat, always source quality, hide offline channels and more

< Обсуждения Enhance twitch

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

Recently i got an issue where this script keeps redirecting me to a stream in the middle of the "recommended streams" section. after trying out some different versions i found it happens on 3.1.2 but not 3.1.1 so its likely an issue with the changes made in 3.1.2. video: https://streamable.com/e53ty6

Hey, can you check with the latest version 3.1.5? I do remember having that issue too but i didn't get it for a while now so i thought it got fixed by itself with somehow so not sure what was causing it. It could be it's still present but i didn't get it myself since forever, could be i'm just lucky.

Getting the same bug now.

§
Создано: 02.02.2024
Отредактировано: 02.02.2024

yes, i can confirm that this script is causing the twitch url bug, where you're endlessly redirected in an loop of visited channels.
-- it was happening until i disabled the script.

this bug was not present yesterday.
-- either something changed on twitch's end, google's end, firefox's end, or potentially an requirement for the extension.
regardless, it is currently bugged, and needs fixing.

well, i tried to contact him through twitch about it, no clue if he'll see it or not, i just hope this gets fixed soon.

Looks like you send a message in my channel and not a dm. In any case i thought i fixed that issue. Are you guys using the last version?

the most recent version, yes.
-- i don't know how it began happening, it started some time after yesterday.

Does it happen with a particular streamer? Not sure how i can trigger it to see why it happens. If it happens with a certain streamer maybe that would be a clue if you could share a link.

for me, it happens with any twitch url.
-- for instance, https://www.twitch.tv/ the base url, it even tries auto-redirecting with that, to an sequence of visited channels continuously, rapidly enough to prevent page loading, and slow down the pc to an near-freeze.

here're some screensnips of the tampermonkey settings, in case that helps at all.

and some screensnips of the tampermonkey settings, for the extension itself:

§

last 2 screensnips since it's 5 max per post:

hopefully at least some of that helps

§

Hello, the same happens to me, if I disable the script it stops redirecting to a specific recommended channel.
I'm using 3.1.5, was not doing this yesterday.

Just updated to .7, I think it was the click "reload" that i had for when a video player is dead it maight have been interfering with something else on the page. I noticed i had the version .6 but it was .5 on here. Can yo uguys try again?

whatever you did fixed it, thank you.

.7 here, seems to be working now, thanks!

Aye nice thank you for the patience guys :D

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.