Greasy Fork is available in English.

Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Amazon Video

< Обсуждения Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

This is a great tool that'd be very helpful for my work, however I've run into a pretty major bug. When I attempt to download anything, I end up with the completely wrong title and subtitle file. I tried to download Judy, it gave me Under the Tuscan Sun. Tried to download O Brother Where Art Thou, it gave me Wild Hogs, etc. Am I missing something?
Thank you.

Send some example URL that doesn't work. And while on the movie page - right click on "Download subs for this movie" and select "Inspect element". It should highlight a line like <p class="download" data-id="{some id here}">Download subs for this movie</p>. What's the data-id there?

Thank you for the reply. Attaching a screenshot of what I see when right clicking "Download subs..." I'm not particularly tech savvy, so please bear with my lack of understanding the nuances of this stuff.

And the URL? Also, right click on the page > "save page as/save as", select "web page, html only" type. And then send me that file in a private message (click on my nickname, then "send message").

I ran the code of my UserScript on the page you sent me and it works fine, it creates a button with data-id="B07YCNV79J", which is the proper ID for Judy. You either have some older version of the script (the newest one is 1.8.0) or some extension that messes up my script.

Okay, the script was working perfectly fine on the HTML file you sent me. But someone sent me the HTML file of a page that didn't work. Should be fixed in 1.8.1. In case you get "Couldn't find movie ID" error - send me the actual bad HTML file.

Whatever you did worked, I just attempted to download Judy and got the actual Judy SRT file.
Thank you so much for indulging the complaint of a stranger, updating my review now. I work in closed captioning and often have to do movies or shows that have existing files from scratch, this will be a game changer for me.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.