Youtube Logo - Link to subscriptions feed

Change YouTube logo link to user's subscription feed instead of homepage, when logged in, for 2017 and later YouTube layout.

< Обсуждения Youtube Logo - Link to subscriptions feed

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

It is currently Borked and does not work

If the creator isnt around anymore I will attempt to fix it myself when I have the time :)

What's not working? I'm still running it on thorium (chromium based) and it's OK for me

Huh. It was working until a few days ago.
Not working any longer in Vivaldi or Arc.
But I opened up Opera and it worked fine.

I think I might be on a beta version on these browsers.
Because I just noticed In the Home page, Ive got new text when hovering over videos that I have in my watch later list. Saying "From your Watch later playlist"
Do you have this?

I tried clearing cookies and its still the same version.
I should be able to force the old one somehow so Ill look into it.

Will update my review and let you know that I find.

Thanks a heap.
And for this must have extension.

Aaaand my Home page also has Ads such as
"Hi There, I'm Olha, 54 years old"
Christ google.

Ghostery & uBlock Origin ;)

Let me know what you find... I can't see it telling me "from your watch later playlist" anywhere

§
Создано: 15.08.2024
Отредактировано: 15.08.2024

Mine recently half broke. Clicking on the logo leads to youtube.com now.

Middle clicking to open in new tab does work and leads to subscriptions page in the new tab

This started 1-2 weeks ago. At the same time, overnight, 2 other scripts I use, developed problems. 1 stopped working entirely and the other stopped showing a settings button on the header. So this is definitely some BS update/change on Youtube's side or with Chrome(perhaps some Manifest v3 related bs?)

I'm on Chrome Version 128.0.6613.36 (Official Build) beta & Tampermonkey 5.2.3

The 1 script that broke entirely was one that adds a constant progress bar. I've gone through many of those to find the perfect one so when mine broke, I started going through the others again and found this feedback post: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38090-add-youtube-video-progress/discussions/253777

At the time I didn't install the 'Trusted-Types Helper' script since the author said it wasn't going to help but today I did another round of trial and error to fix some things and I ended up installing the 'Trusted-Types Helper' script just to test and whaddayaknow, it actually fixed all my scripts.

So I guess it could also be a Tampermonkey problem. Though the script is from 2021, you'd think it would be fixed since then. So I'm not sure if this is something You can fix/change on your end.

For now, I'm going to keep using the Trusted-Types Helper script.

Ghostery & uBlock Origin ;)

Let me know what you find... I can't see it telling me "from your watch later playlist" anywhere

Even on firefox for android I have uBlock ;)

There some changes and a few new types of ads on the youtube version in on that arent yet blocked by NextDNS or uBlock

Mine recently half broke. Clicking on the logo leads to youtube.com now.

Middle clicking to open in new tab does work and leads to subscriptions page in the new tab

This started 1-2 weeks ago. At the same time, overnight, 2 other scripts I use, developed problems. 1 stopped working entirely and the other stopped showing a settings button on the header. So this is definitely some BS update/change on Youtube's side or with Chrome(perhaps some Manifest v3 related bs?)

I'm on Chrome Version 128.0.6613.36 (Official Build) beta & Tampermonkey 5.2.3

The 1 script that broke entirely was one that adds a constant progress bar. I've gone through many of those to find the perfect one so when mine broke, I started going through the others again and found this feedback post: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38090-add-youtube-video-progress/discussions/253777

At the time I didn't install the 'Trusted-Types Helper' script since the author said it wasn't going to help but today I did another round of trial and error to fix some things and I ended up installing the 'Trusted-Types Helper' script just to test and whaddayaknow, it actually fixed all my scripts.

So I guess it could also be a Tampermonkey problem. Though the script is from 2021, you'd think it would be fixed since then. So I'm not sure if this is something You can fix/change on your end.

For now, I'm going to keep using the Trusted-Types Helper script.

You're brilliant.
I dont understand why only we have the issue, nor what the Trusted-Types policy is but does indeed fix it
Saved me some time investigating
Cheers!

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.