Greasy Fork is available in English.

Kiss Cartoon/Anime Adblock Fixer

Kiss Cartoon/Anime doesn't like adblock, so we fix that and make them like it!

< Обсуждения Kiss Cartoon/Anime Adblock Fixer

Вопрос/комментарий

Kissanime.ru

Kiss anime now uses the ending of .ru so the script doesnt work anymore, could you fix it?

The first problem I encountered was paying for what I have been enjoying free and also seeing those annoying pop-up ads and banners from similar websites. Thankfully, KissAnime is now up and running. But at times when KissAnime is not working, I need some good KissAnime alternative sites so that I don’t miss anime shows much. I am willing to get some valuable feedback regarding Kissanime alternatives. Which one would be the better choice?

§
Создано: 03.10.2020
Отредактировано: 03.10.2020

I faced same kind of problem like a month ago, thankfully that problem had been solved, but when I was going through that problem I can't stop watching anime so I did some research and I found some Kissanime alternatives they were really helpful back in days. Hope it will help you too.

Feel free to tell me reviews or ask anything regarding it.

Hey guys, I'm posting this for the kissanime fans in China as kissanime is banned in china I faced a really tough time reaching it, but after a lot of research I found this incredible collection of VPN which can be use in China https://www.knowtechmag.com/best-vpns-for-netflix/ as everything in China is controlled by the state, so it was really hard for me to find them.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.