Greasy Fork is available in English.

Обсуждения » Хотелки

Please help me convert bookmarklet in user script in order to download artwork on soundcloud

Please help me convert bookmarklet in user script in order to download artwork on soundcloud

i found a very useful bookmarklet which let me enlarge as well SAVE artwork on soundcloud ,i d like to convert it to a userscript for chrome /firefox to run automatically
here is the bookmarklet code:
javascript:function%20aEv(e,ev,f,c){c=(c)?c:false;if(e.addEventListener){e.addEventListener(ev,f,c)}else%20if(e.attachEvent){e.attachEvent("on"+ev,f)}else{e["on"+ev]=f}}var%20a=[[/45cat\./,/-s\.jpg/i,/-s\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/45cat\./,/-s\.png/i,/-s\.png/gi,".png"],[/allmusic\./,/\/JPG_\d{3}\//i,/\/JPG_\d{3}\//gi,"/JPG_1080/"],[/amazon\./,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.jpg/i,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/amazon\./,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.png/i,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.png/gi,".png"],[/bandcamp\./,/_\d\.jpg/i,/_\d\.jpg/gi,"_0.jpg"],[/bandcamp\./,/_\d\.png/i,/_\d\.png/gi,"_0.png"],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*_small\.[jpgpng]{3}/i,/_small\./gi,"."],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*\.jpg/i,/\.jpg/gi,"_large.jpg"],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*\.png/i,/\.png/gi,"_large.png"],[/itunes\.apple\./,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./i,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./gi,"1200x1200-75."],[/jamendo\./,/1\.\d00\.jpg/i,/1\.\d00\.jpg/gi,"1.0.jpg"],[/jamendo\./,/1\.\d00\.png/i,/1\.\d00\.png/gi,"1.0.png"],[/last(fm)?\.[a-z]{2,3}/,/\/serve\/\d{3}[^\/]*\//i,/\/serve\/\d{3}[^\/]*\//gi,"/serve/_/"],[/magnatune\./,/cover_\d{2,3}\./i,/cover_\d{2,3}\./gi,"cover."],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/_thumb\d{3}\./i,/_thumb\d{3}\./gi,"."],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/-\d{3}\.jpg/i,/-\d{3}\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/-\d{3}\.png/i,/-\d{3}\.png/gi,".png"],[/musicdiner\./,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./i,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./gi,"1200x1200-75."],[/soundcloud\./,/t\d\d0x\d\d0\./i,/t\d\d0x\d\d0\./gi,"original."],[/play\.google\.com/,/googleusercontent\.com.*\=w\d{3}/,/\=w\d{3}$/,"=w1200"]];var%20w=null,n=0,m=20,d=document;if(d.location.hostname.search(/soundcloud\./)>-1){spans=document.querySelectorAll("span[style*=background-image]");for(i=0;i";}}}o:for(var%20v=0;v-1){w=a[v];var%20l=d.getElementsByTagName("img");if(l)for(var%20i=0;i-1){l[i].style.border="1px%20#FB0%20solid";if(l[i].naturalWidth)l[i].onmouseover=function(){this.title=""+this.naturalWidth+"x"+this.naturalHeight};aEv(l[i],"load",function(){if(this.style){this.style.borderColor="#F00";if(this.naturalWidth%20&&%20this.naturalWidth>999)this.style.borderWidth="2px"}});aEv(l[i],"click",function(){if(this.src)location=this.src});l[i].src=l[i].src.replace(w[2],w[3]);n++;if(n==m)if(confirm(""+n+"%20images%20requested.%20Continue?"))m=m+20;else%20break%20o;}};};if(w==null)self.open("http://rockland.dk/BCA?v=2.01","BCA");void(0);

here is what i tried without success!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

//=================TEMPLATE BELOW===================//

// ==UserScript==
// @name SoundcloudAddArtwork

// @include https://soundcloud.com/*

// @version 0.0.1
// ==/UserScript==
function aEv(e,ev,f,c){c=(c)?c:false;if(e.addEventListener){e.addEventListener(ev,f,c)}else if(e.attachEvent){e.attachEvent("on"+ev,f)}else{e["on"+ev]=f}}var a=[[/45cat\./,/-s\.jpg/i,/-s\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/45cat\./,/-s\.png/i,/-s\.png/gi,".png"],[/allmusic\./,/\/JPG_\d{3}\//i,/\/JPG_\d{3}\//gi,"/JPG_1080/"],[/amazon\./,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.jpg/i,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/amazon\./,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.png/i,/\._[A-Z]{2}\d{3}_[\w_,-]*\.png/gi,".png"],[/bandcamp\./,/_\d\.jpg/i,/_\d\.jpg/gi,"_0.jpg"],[/bandcamp\./,/_\d\.png/i,/_\d\.png/gi,"_0.png"],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*_small\.[jpgpng]{3}/i,/_small\./gi,"."],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*\.jpg/i,/\.jpg/gi,"_large.jpg"],[/cdbaby\./,/images\..*\.png/i,/\.png/gi,"_large.png"],[/itunes\.apple\./,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./i,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./gi,"1200x1200-75."],[/jamendo\./,/1\.\d00\.jpg/i,/1\.\d00\.jpg/gi,"1.0.jpg"],[/jamendo\./,/1\.\d00\.png/i,/1\.\d00\.png/gi,"1.0.png"],[/last(fm)?\.[a-z]{2,3}/,/\/serve\/\d{3}[^\/]*\//i,/\/serve\/\d{3}[^\/]*\//gi,"/serve/_/"],[/magnatune\./,/cover_\d{2,3}\./i,/cover_\d{2,3}\./gi,"cover."],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/_thumb\d{3}\./i,/_thumb\d{3}\./gi,"."],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/-\d{3}\.jpg/i,/-\d{3}\.jpg/gi,".jpg"],[/musicbrainz\.org/,/-\d{3}\.png/i,/-\d{3}\.png/gi,".png"],[/musicdiner\./,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./i,/1\d0x1\d0-75\./gi,"1200x1200-75."],[/soundcloud\./,/t\d\d0x\d\d0\./i,/t\d\d0x\d\d0\./gi,"original."],[/play\.google\.com/,/googleusercontent\.com.*\=w\d{3}/,/\=w\d{3}$/,"=w1200"]];var w=null,n=0,m=20,d=document;if(d.location.hostname.search(/soundcloud\./)>-1){spans=document.querySelectorAll("span[style*=background-image]");for(i=0;i";}}}o:for(var v=0;v-1){w=a[v];var l=d.getElementsByTagName("img");if(l)for(var i=0;i-1){l[i].style.border="1px #FB0 solid";if(l[i].naturalWidth)l[i].onmouseover=function(){this.title=""+this.naturalWidth+"x"+this.naturalHeight};aEv(l[i],"load",function(){if(this.style){this.style.borderColor="#F00";if(this.naturalWidth && this.naturalWidth>999)this.style.borderWidth="2px"}});aEv(l[i],"click",function(){if(this.src)location=this.src});l[i].src=l[i].src.replace(w[2],w[3]);n++;if(n==m)if(confirm(""+n+" images requested. Continue?"))m=m+20;else break o;}};};if(w==null)self.open("http://rockland.dk/BCA?v=2.01","BCA");void(0);

woxxomМод
§
Создано: 21.11.2014
Отредактировано: 26.11.2014

Some of the special characters were mangled by the forum so please edit your post and place the original bookmarklet code between <code> </code> and delete the converted userscript code since it's not helpful anyway.

No, don't use jsbeautifier - it destroys this code, I already tried it.

§
Создано: 24.11.2014
Отредактировано: 24.11.2014

jsbeautifier isn't guilty, the posted code is damaged.

forum's parser removed pieces of code following after `<` char

thanks for the reply here pastebin
http://pastebin.com/dJK3jry7 for correct code

i d like to convert it to a userscript for chrome /firefox to run automatically

MutationObserver is required in this case :(

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.