YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< Părere la script-ul YouTube Links

Întrebare/comentariu

403 Forbidden

OK, I've tried every format and it has simply stopped working in Chrome with Tampermonkey. The file it tries to save is always named videoplayback.txt, and nothing is saved. No idea how to troubleshoot further.

Interesting. I refreshed the page and clicked 256k M4A, and it downloaded a file called videoplayback, no extension.

nhyoneAutor
§
Postat în: 23-11-2015

Hi, I'm able to download and save on Chrome with TamperMonkey. Does it work for you now? (If not, you can post a link to a video that does not work.)

If you click on the download links, the name will be 'videplayback' (with or without the extension, depending on the file type). If you right-click and select 'save-as', it will have the correct name. That is just how Chrome works.

This seems to only happen on certain videos, but not on others. I have no confirmation, but it seems to possibly be related to whether the video has copyrighted content in it. I'm still able to download the videos through Peggo, but I'd really prefer not to because they regularly use popups that redirect to malvertising sites.

nhyoneAutor
§
Postat în: 22-09-2018

Please let me know if it still happens for you. A link to a video would be helpful.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.