YouTube - Proper Description

Watch page description below the video with proper open/close toggle, instead of a side bar.

< Părere la script-ul YouTube - Proper Description

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 31-10-2022

this is perfect! one thing that I noticed is that the subscribe buttons are still rounded instead of square, but the developer already said that they are working on that, so I am perfectly content with the script. my main issue with youtube's new design had been the "glow" around things and the "compact" (i.e. cluttered) layout, as they were distracting me from videos and are generally ugly to look at, and this fixed both of those problems.

however, I would like to report a bug in how this interacts with the Return Youtube Dislikes extension, though I am not certain if it is because of your code or its, so I am not sure if you can fix it. since I don't know that, and since I also don't know if bugs regarding other extensions count as a proper bug, I am still rating it Good, as I see no other bugs. the bug is that the likes/dislikes bar is initially missing from the video, then when you click the like or dislike button, the bar is a little too high and way too far to the right, overlapping with the area of some of the buttons and causing them to be hidden in the "more options" menu. screenshot is attached to show what I mean

q1kAutor
§
Postat în: 31-10-2022

I'm also using the Return Youtube Dislikes extension and have never had the issue with the like ratio bar.

§
Postat în: 03-11-2022

I'm also using the Return Youtube Dislikes extension and have never had the issue with the like ratio bar.

it seems like it's fixed now! i have no idea what was happening but it's not happening anymore

q1kAutor
§
Postat în: 03-11-2022

I did include some fixes for RYD. Forgot to mention here.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.