Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Părere la script-ul ppixiv for Pixiv

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 22-01-2023

If Possible it would be absolutely amazing to add some kind of "seen" element where only posts that have been clicked on and scrolled through are seen and then you can filter to where you don't have to see a post again
Similar to how the site redxx or bunnyfap does it if that's possible it would make this literally amazing

§
Postat în: 05-02-2023

I don't know anything from redxx or bunnyfap
But if you want I've made a simple script to hide/darken elements you've bookmarked
available on my profile

and ppixiv's author if you are reading this I would like to know your opinion on this feature, if you are willing to improve it and then implement it.
my code is very crude compared to your nice code..

§
Postat în: 14-02-2023
Editat în: 14-02-2023

I don't know anything from redxx or bunnyfap
But if you want I've made a simple script to hide/darken elements you've bookmarked
available on my profile

and ppixiv's author if you are reading this I would like to know your opinion on this feature, if you are willing to improve it and then implement it.
my code is very crude compared to your nice code..

for this extension it already gets rid of items you've bookmarked the only thing it needs is a way to get rid of posts you don't want to see anymore but don't want to bookmark either, the only other way is to block/mute the creator but what if all the rest of the stuff the creator makes is good that's the only niche issue I've been running into
(this is specifically for just training the recommendation system of pixiv to a minmax level)

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.