Greasy Fork is available in English.

1337X - Subtitle download links to TV and Movie torrents

Adds download links for subtitles to every TV and movie torrent on 1337x (addic7ed & subscene)

< Părere la script-ul 1337X - Subtitle download links to TV and Movie torrents

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 06-09-2017

How to download the movie from thos side explain

Dont give any rate now first explain then i will give u rate

NotNeoAutor
§
Postat în: 09-09-2017

I'm not sure what you mean...
You download from 1337x like you would from any other torrent site.
If you're new to it you should google "how to torrent" or something like that.
Essentially you'll just need a torrent client.

If you mean how to download the subtitles:
Just click the "Subtitle download" button and it will take you to the subtitle site.

For (TV) addic7ed: It takes you to the subtitle page for that episode and from there you choose which subtitles to download. You should choose the version the torrent is. For example if it's a -LOL release, get the -LOL subtitles.

For (Movies) Subscene: It will take you to the search results.
The right versions should be on the top. Again, get the one that corresponds to the torrent you got. (i.e. for WEB-DL torrent, get WEB-DL subtitles)

The subtitles are all user generated, so some might be missing. Especially if you're looking for a more rare language. English subtitles are usually available pretty much as soon as the movie/TV episode is available.

Another thing to note is that often one release version will work with another as well. (on addic7ed, check the comments for the episiode) If you can't find subtitles for the version you downloaded, just try another version's subtitles.

§
Postat în: 08-07-2019

On this moment torrent site 1337x blocked by ISP in many countries. For get access to the 1337x, use this proxy - https://vpnalist.com/1337x.

About downloading some files, you can use a simple method like this - Find the torrent file, in the office a lot of seeders and leechers. Then, download your torrents! That's all

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.