Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Părere la script-ul The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 04-11-2016
Editat în: 04-11-2016

Feature request: some additional stats

Would it be possible to add more stats?

I would like to see total negative votes.

It would also be nice if you can show delta for the positive votes and for the negative votes compared to the previous run.
If it is easier to provide this information at the bottom of the table after everything else is processed that would be fine.

Helpful Votes: x
Delta since last run: x
Not Helpful votes: x
Delta since last run: x

Thank you!

§

Total negative votes -- you must mean at the top, along with Helpful votes... it does appear at the end. I will consider putting it up top, along with deltas, more like... Negative Votes: 129 (+3). Putting stuff up there after the data is processed would take a bit more coding than putting the current stuff up there, before the processing.

This has also spurred me to another possible improvement: showing delta for votes on each review update, BUT, without adding any additional columns (because I prefer plainer layout). I might be able to make those deltas appear as tool-tips, when the mouse is hovered over the vote figure.

§
Editat în: 04-11-2016

I like that!
For totals for both helpful and not helpful like 129(+3) would be perfect.
I agree that this looks best at the top, but if it is easier to code to add a summary at the bottom that would be still useful.

For each row 129(+3) format in each column cell would not be good because if people export the results into a spreadsheet they want just the number so they can do spreadsheet operations on it (sort the column based on the value, for example). Pop-up or an extra column would not interfere with the export. The negative of a pop up is that requires a user action (if someone gets a lot of votes every day that could be annoying) and would not be available for an export.

But we are talking two extra columns here so I see where you are coming from. What about making the delta columns a different color? This will make them easier to identify. Red for down votes and green for up votes?

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.