Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Părere la script-ul JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 30-12-2017

Panda Crazy conflicts with HIT Notifier

I am using Panda Crazy v0.5.12 with the new URL https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects on Chrome with Tampermonkey. If I go to HitNotifier.com and click on a link it used to take me to the HIT in MTurk. Now all of the links in HIT Notifier just open a new instance of Panda Crazy. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

JohnnyRSAutor
§

That's a problem with mturk itself. For some reason they are remembering the last requester page you went to and takes you there if there are no more tasks. Try to click on a requester link to see if it remembers that requester instead of Panda Crazy url.

§
That's a problem with mturk itself. For some reason they are remembering the last requester page you went to and takes you there if there are no more tasks. Try to click on a requester link to see if it remembers that requester instead of Panda Crazy url.

You are correct. I am not sure how you figured that out but thank you so much for doing so!

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.