Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Părere la script-ul AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Întrebare/comentariu

§
Postat în: 10-04-2023

Hi, so I use the Reversi skin and I tried copying and pasting the .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;} into the code a few different ways but I still haven't gotten it to adjust so the text for the drop dow menu on the blacklist button shows up. Is there a specific part of the code I'm supposed to put the .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;} in? do I need to add an extra bit before it? If you could let me know I'd really appreciate it. as of currently I've just removed any of the changes I made so there's nothing different to the code itself currently.

ScheggeAutor
§
Postat în: 10-04-2023
Editat în: 10-04-2023

You can just add it to the end of it, like it in the image below.
You would first have to copy the css code of the reversi skin in a new skin, add .dropdown-menu { color: #eee; } and then using this new skin.

§
Postat în: 07-05-2023

Hello, you don't need to update a reversi skin if you don't want to; this also works.

In lines 106 to 108 the code is:

#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu { width: 28em; }
#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu .${SN}-opts { text-align: center!important; }
#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu input[type="text"] { width: 8em; }

I just added this line to 109:

#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;}

ALSO In line 95/96 the code is:

li[id |= "${SN}"] .dropdown-menu input[type="text"] {
width: 3.5em; padding: 0 0 0 .2em; margin: 0; background: #fff; }

you need to change #fff to 333333 to make the background of the text box dark so you can see whats in it after changing the text color.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.