YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< Feedback em YouTube Links

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 29/11/2020

Rarely works as of november 29th 2020, i keep getting an Error 400 page from google now. But this script was really fucking good for a long time, doesn't send you to any stupid download pages, you just click on one of the options and it starts downloading in a second with no redirects or pages opening.
Please, kindly update this script.

nhyoneAutor
§
Publicado: 30/11/2020

Do you have a link to a video?

§

It's not a video specific problem. But if you want an example, here's this video. https://youtu.be/LL1b6_uMu-s
I was able to download this video after receiving 400 errors for a few days, the script worked for a while after. When the 400 errors started happening again, I checked back and i received the same
error on this video as well.
The script currently works, and according to Tampermonkey, it received an update for the script 2 hours ago.
If the script remains working for a few days, I'll be sure to come back and give it a Good rating.
I apologize if this is some sort of mishap on my end, and thanks again for responding.

nhyoneAutor
§

If v2.41 works for you, then it's not an issue on your end. :-D

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.